- Baby Shower Wishes for Any Gender
- Baby Shower Wishes for Health
- Baby Shower Quotes
- Religious Baby Shower Wishes
- Baby Shower Wishes for Baby Boy
- Baby Shower Wishes for Baby Girl
- Baby Shower Wishes for Twins
- Funny Baby Shower Wishes
- How to End a Baby Shower Card Message?
Who doesn’t love baby showers? Bringing new life into the world is one of the most special occasions in our lives. And it’s so worth celebrating! So, when that soon-to-be new mom in your life invites you to her baby shower celebration, you’ll want to be sure to bring a wonderful gift along with a thoughtfully written baby shower card.
But what does one write in a baby shower card? At Twigs Paper, celebrating special occasions is kind of our thing. We don’t just want you have the best sustainable stationery, but we also want to inspire creative ways to personalize your messages to loved ones. After all, connecting with people is what it’s all about. So, let’s look at some clever ways to send your baby shower wishes.
What to Write in a Baby Shower Card?
For occasions like these, we often overthink what to write on a baby shower card, because we want it to stand out from the rest of the dozens of cards our new mom will undoubtedly be receiving.
Remember, it’s always best to be genuine, but what exactly does that mean? When writing a greeting card, you want to stay true to your personality and the relationship you have with the recipient, which means it can be perfectly acceptable to be funny, serious, simple, or sometimes even slightly generic if you don’t know them too well.
When it comes to putting pen to paper, we know writing a card can be somewhat daunting. So, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to try and make that process a little easier for you. Whether the new mom in your life is your sister, daughter, friend, or co-worker you’ll be able to find some inspiration below to get your pen moving.
Baby Shower Wishes for Any Gender
Here are some adorable gender-neutral baby shower wishes for the mom-to-be.
- Love just got real. So excited for you!
- What a lucky baby to have you as a mom!
- Wishing you magical moments ahead. All the best! We love you.
- Someone special, someone dear, someone new to love is here.
- Wishing you all the best with your expected new arrival.
- Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. We hope you get a healthy baby girl or boy.
- May your baby double the joy and happiness in your life.
- Wishing you an easy delivery and a lifetime of happiness!
- Lots and love and the best of wishes on the arrival of your little one.
- Parenthood is the greatest journey of life. Buckle up and enjoy your ride.
Baby Shower Wishes for Health
Every expecting mother’s main concern is the health of her baby, so one of the nicest things you could do is write her a card wishing the best health for her newborn.
- Remember we used to stay up all night partying? Consider that training.
- Congrats on your adorable new alarm clock!
- Congratulations! You are going to be the best baby oven ever!
- You two were mean to procreate. Congratulations on your new addition!
- This might be the last shower you’ll enjoy for a while! Enjoy it!
- Congratulations on growing a tiny person inside your lady parts!
- Hitting the bottle is about to take on a whole new meaning.
- The greatest things really do come in the smallest packages. Congrats on your little one!
- Congratulations on your newest development! We didn’t know you could be so creative!
- Here’s to hoping you get your epidural on time!
- Hello, baby. Goodbye, sleep! Best of luck!